The beach was a lot of fun!
We all went down with Jay to Laguna beach. Ilene went about waist deep into the water, but that's about all she can handle in open water, especially in the ocean. Dono went crashing into waves a way out and got tumbled a couple of times. I went out there once but got beyond the cresting point without running into an actual wave, so I got saved from being tumbled.
In the bay we could see a humpback whale just a hundred yards or so from where we were swimming. That was pretty cool, but Ilene could not have handled swimming with it! In one of the pictures I'm posting you can see a fin that may have been a dolphin.
1 comment:
i had a blast at laguna beach! for me, it was the best day of the whole vacation!
Post a Comment