Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Vacation Day 3 (April 28)













Susan and Miguel have a season pass to Sea World, so we all went to Sea World together, today. It was a lot cooler than I thought it was going to be. Of course, the shows were amazing, seeing the Orcas and the Dolphins jump, splash, and perform. But there was a lot more to it than I thought there were. In addition there were several aquariums, my favorite: the sharks. The shark aquarium has a tunnel you walk through and the sharks swim all around you, and even above you. I recommend that if you go to Sea World on your vacation, plan to spend a whole day there.


One stupid move on my part: we had originally planned to all drive ourselves to Sea World, but to save on gas and parking fees, Ilene and I decided to ride with Susan and Miguel. But not taking our own car, I forgot to grab my camera out of our car. I realized it only after we had travelled a way down the road. So, I ended up having to use Ilene's camera for pics. That was fine, and I got several good shots. But, it wasn't nearly as versatile or useful as my own camera would have been.

On the way home we decided to stop at the beach for a few minutes. We didn't swim because it was too cold, but we did see several dolphins swimming just off shore.

No comments: