Monday, May 7, 2007

The San Diego Trip



So we just got back from a road trip to San Diego with Dono and Olya, Greg's brother and his wife. Oh, and their 3 year old, Hannah. She's so smart and cute! We were gone for 9 days.

Sea World was fun, especially with Hannah, Susan, Miguel, and their son Alejandro.

The San Diego Zoo was so huge that we couldn't see everything.

But for me, the best time I had was at Laguna Beach. Greg, Dono, and I went playing in the waves. I kept getting scared at the seaweed floating everywhere, but I just kept going back in. It was a blast!

I really enjoyed getting to know my sister Susan better. Me and Greg got to be there when Susan (she's pregnant too) and Miguel found out the gender of their baby - a girl! Check out Susan and Miguel's staircase in their house! Love it!

All in all, it was a fun trip.

No comments: