So, yesterday afternoon I got an email with an official offer for the planner position in Naples. I'd already been thinking about it for a few weeks, most particularly over the past few days (while I've actually been expecting the offer). Ilene and I went to the temple this morning and have been praying about it for the past few days...and we've made that fateful decision.
We're moving to Vernal!
Congratulate us. We're moving as soon as we come back from vacation, Friday after next. I'm sending my official acceptance on Monday.
2 comments:
Hey CONGRATS!!! sounds like you have made a good decision!! Can't wait to see your new place when we come out in June! How's the baby? how is Ilene?? keep us posted. i'll call again tonight sometime. good luck w/the move and new position!! xoxo
Cindy
Have fun on vacation! Super duper congratulations on your job offer. Life only gets busier so you'll have to try extra hard to schedule in time for your thesis. You've done so much already, this is just the icing on the cake. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment