Monday, April 23, 2007

We're Moving!

Greg and I have good news - Greg got a job as a city planner! :)
What's not so good is that the job is in Naples, right by Vernal Utah. :(
To be honest, though, I am getting used to the idea of moving there and I'm actually getting excited! I'm hoping we luck into a really nice apartment or even a house with low rent. :)
Greg will be making enough money with this job, that I don't have to work, I get to stay home with our coming baby, we'll be able to start paying off student loans, and we'll be able to afford a once a month trip to Salt Lake to visit family! It's a really good job and will help Greg get the experience he needs and a "foot in the door" afterwards to any city planning job that comes up. We plan to be there in Vernal/Naples for a couple years and then hopefully get a job in Salt Lake and move back there.

No comments: